Beswick Animals, 10th Edition
NOW IN FULL COLOUR!
A Charlton Standard Catalogue
This is the first edition to show each model in full colour, and the most informative and comprehensive listing of horses (all colourways), dogs, cats, birds, fish, wild animals and farm animal including the famous Beswick cattle.
Out of stock
Publisher: Charlton Press
Authors: Callows & Sweets
Format: 180mm x 230mm
Colour photos throughout
Publication: 6 April 2011
- New finds and new issues have been added to bring this catalogue right up to date. There are now over 400 pages of models
- Listings include model number, size, colour, designer, dates of manufacture and discontinuation
- The book gives the market values for the UK, USA, and Canada when the book was published in 2011. These values take account of prices achieved by dealers as well as through auctions, especially internet auctions
- Includes information on the history of Beswick, designers, backstamps and useful addresses of collectors clubs, visitor centres, auction houses, antique fairs, etc.
- Cross-referencing indices of model number and alphabetical listings make the book easy to use.“…Sets out to provide the reader with as much information as possible…this is a book that will be constantly referred to by the specialist collector and will take pride of place on the bookshelf.” – Antiques Diary
“Any serious collector of Beswick animals knows that this guide is a bare necessity…Packed with pages of other useful titbits too…these titles remain the ‘standard’ for collectors around the world.” – Antiques Magazine